Sunday, June 10, 2007

Wedding bells are ringing!




Well over the weekend I got the best news! My dad is getting married!
We couldn't be happier about this news. He's marrying the sweetest lady- what a blessing that God brought her into his life! Her family is just as excited as we
are so I think it's great news all the way around!
We don't know when it's happening yet but we're assuming it's soon.
It's such a blessing because ever since mom died we worry about him being by himself and I think Ann's family probably felt the same about her after her husband died. They are so happy when they're together- it's just so cute to see them acting all young and in love!
I guess Arianna was right when she asked after our Christmas celebration if she was getting a new grandma and we couldn't be happier!

3 comments:

Mari said...

You beat me to it! This great news will be on my blog too.

Terri said...

It's also going on my blog!

Laura said...

Hey! I was sworn to complete secrecy and now everyone is putting it on the world wide web!!?? How is that fair!