Monday, June 25, 2007

Birthday Bash Concert

Mark and Nick went to the Birthday Bash Concert on Saturday. They had really nice weather for the concert- thank goodness because Mark forgot the sunscreen! Nick didn't get burned and only Mark's leg by his knee got burned. He does however have lovely tan lines on his ankles where his tennis shoes were!
They had so much fun and really wanted to go again Sunday but I said 1 day was enough!
They left Saturday morning around 7:30 and got home around 11:00 at night and they left before the concert was done. That's a full day!
This is when they got there- waiting for the gates to open

Mark and Nick:

All the people at the concert- this would SO be something I am not interested in- crowds and heat- ughhhhhh!

This is Jason Michael Carroll:

You might recognize him- that's Bucky Covington from American Idol- last season

This is the Wreckers

This is Dierks Bentely:

They had really good seats and I'm so glad they had a good time! They will remember their time at this concert together for a long time to come.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I'm with you - this is not a place you'd find me either. I mean, besides the fact that I don't like country, waiting in the lines, being pushed around by crowds and sitting in the heat all day - this would not be my thing!

But I'm glad they had fun - it will be something to remember!

Mari said...

I almost repeated what Laura said, until I saw what she had written. However - not for me either, but I'm glad they had fun.

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous, I would love to go there, I love country music. Take me next time. Chels

Anonymous said...

wow! that looks soooo fun! i wanted to go :( oh well, next year...
~Kay~