Thursday, June 21, 2007

Alert- bragging mom post

If you don't want to read a bragging post don't go any further! I know I've posted before about how good Arianna can draw but this week she has blown me away. She's been spending a lot of time drawing lately and here are her latest masterpieces!

This was a picture in a magazine that she saw:

Here's her rendition- she didn't draw them all in order but they're all on there


This is a picture of a dragon that she drew earlier in the week:


I really think she has a talent for drawing. She does better when she can look at a picture and copy it. I love watching her practice all the time- I sure wish I could draw 1/2 as good as she can!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really good, I couldn't even do that now. Nice job Anna. chels

Laura said...

Wow. Yeah. I can't even begin to draw that well. She could definitely have a future of some kind in this! (Maybe not Dragons and Precious Moments, but drawing in general I mean...) :)

Mari said...

She is very talented! She draws much better than I ever did.

Terri said...

Wow Anna. I'm impressed. I've always wished that I could draw!

Anonymous said...

WOW! that is amazing! she is wonderful! i wish i had that talent, even 1/4 of it! give her a hug for me :)
~Kay~

Anonymous said...

She does have a talent. I am thinking with Heather's writing abilities and Ana's drawing abilities we could make some money off these two!!! :)

Anonymous said...

She does have a talent. I am thinking with Heather's writing abilities and Ana's drawing abilities we could make some money off these two!!! :)