Thursday, June 14, 2007

I've been Tagged

I've just been tagged by Angela. So here goes....

My 4 favorite jobs:
Mom and wife
working at the Dr's office
planting celery- definitely not weeding
hopefully being a Real Estate Assistant- so far so good!

4 movies I can watch over and over:
Walking in the clouds
Top Gun
Cutting Edge (It's an ice skating movie)
Grease


My 4 favorite TV shows:
Dancing with the stars
Amazing Race
Survivor
Baby Story

My 4 favorite dishes:
Pizza
chicken pockets
chicken kabobs
lasagna

My 4 favorite vacations:
Russia- (saying this was a vacation is a stretch)
South Dakota
St. Louis
Maine

4 websites I visit daily
My real estate web page for work
many many blogs!!!
msn
Arianna's teacher's blog

4 places I'd rather be
bed- it's getting late
Hawaii
church- singing along with the praise band
Huron House Bed and Breakfast

1 comment:

Laura said...

You're working to become a real estate assistant? I didn't know that! My friends Jeff and Jami do real estate.

Ditto on the Mashed Potatoes - Yum!