Thursday, January 11, 2007

Wednesday friends

We had our weekly gathering yesterday- it was so good to be back again after the 2 weeks I couldn't be there because of no school. We filled our hot tub the night before so I told the girls to bring their suits and we could sit in the hot tub for awhile.
Sorry- I'm not taking pictures of that!! We had so much fun and it felt so good to be back in the hot tub. We are really late with it this year but it's been so warm it didn't even sound good before now.
A couple of the little kids weren't so thrilled with us being in the hot tub and them not being allowed in. There were a couple of faces just looking out the door at us. We just waved and smiled!
When it was time to go home Eden came running up the stairs and gave Halle a huge hug. It was so cute I had them hold the pose and I snapped a picture.
They are adorable aren't they!!

No comments: