Friday, January 19, 2007

There are no words for the cuteness you're about to see!

Mark was going through files on our old computer last night and asked me to come downstairs to see something. I got down there and this was what he showed me.






These are pictures of Halle when she was about 2 1/2. She always used to wink.
The other pictures below are from the cottage. I love the one of her snuggling with Grandpa!
I knew she was cute, but oh my goodness- I can't stand it! I so wish there were pictures of the other kids on there- but we didn't have a digital camera at the time so we don't have any pictures on the computer of them. I'll just have to look at their books to remember back then!




2 comments:

Laura said...

She was a cute little bugger! And still is!

Anonymous said...

It's so hard to remember them when they were that little. Sometimes, we really just want to go back to that time. Terri