Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Halle-isms

I've always meant to write down in some sort of book when the kids say funny things so this is the perfect way for me to remember them now.
Halle came up with 2 good ones recently.
The other day she came in with a magazine or something that had Chinese writing in it. She said to me "Mom- this writing is very hard to read- they really need to slow down!"

The other one was she was trying on a new shirt and came in to show me. I told her how beautiful she looked. She was so proud of her shirt and she had the biggest smile on her face. I said to her "Halle- do you know what is the best thing about you?" She didn't say anything and I told her "Your smile" She looked at me and said "I like my heart the best!"
Kids are so smart aren't they! Halle you are absolutely right- I love your heart the best also!!!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

She has the cutest little personality!