Thursday, November 29, 2007

Wreath Making

I know you've already heard about our wreath making from Terri and Mari- however since Terri posted some black mail photos of me- payback is in order!
We did have tons of fun on Tuesday thanks to Karla and Diane being so hospitable and inviting us to their get together. What a great time!

Here are Karla and Diane:



This is Laura and her sister in law Tasha. Tasha is working hard- Laura looks like she's a little frustrated at the moment:



Here is my payback photo for Terri- her wreath turned out great even though she was stealing all my red berries! OH YES YOU DID!



Here's Mari with her wreath- very nice!



Here's my wreath hanging on my front door. Can't wait for next year!



post signature

10 comments:

Mari said...

Your wreath looks very nice on your door. I don't care for that picture of me though!

A Stone Gatherer said...

I love your wreath, very beautiful! Looks and sounds like fun also.

Laura said...

I probably looked frustrated at everyone taking my picture!

The wreath looks awesome against your blue door! Very pretty.

Terri said...

Your wreath looks great hanging there with all those pine cones and red berries!!!

Diane said...

Very pretty! Job well done!

Abby and Reese said...

That look great! I am so glad you had so much fun! I have tried to make one before with my tree clippings, but had zero luck. Last year I broke down and bought a lighted one from Target!

Dena said...

y'all are crafty little devils - leslie and i need some lessons - so she can make me one too! maybe next year we can come up!

God's girl said...

ha ha-too fun!
Much love,
Angela

Bonnie said...

I have really enjoyed all three of your wreath making posts ! It's neat to see the photos that you've posted of each other and I've ALWAYS wanted to make a wreath ! I just love looking at what you guys have done !

I have a good life said...

Awesome wreaths...and I love your door, too. I have a real one, but I bought it from a fund raiser...I don't know if I could make one! How awesome!