Wednesday, November 07, 2007

2 More Awards to Hand Out

I am feeling so very inspired today (Maybe it was this not so subtle reminder-


That is great!!! She will love it!!!! By the way, I believe that I have gotten awards from both of your sisters too:) Hint Hint. HaHa!!!)

Well LeighAnn- You asked for it so you're getting it:
I am so very proud to present LeighAnn with the fabulous:

OH SWEET MERCY- I LOVE TO SHOP AWARD




I know- it's almost too exciting to take in isn't it!!

Now- I did a lot of research to make sure I was awarding her with an appropriate award. I am pleased to be able to present you with words from her very own mouth- this was what she planned for her sisters visit:

- Shopping in the boutiques on Devine Street, Five Points, Forest Acres and The Vista
- Taking her to shop on the other side of town: High Cotton, The Willows, It's Personal, Invitation Station, Carolina Pottery and The Nifty Gifty
- Shopping at Sandhills (Ulta here we come)
- Shopping in the Northeast: Nan's Notes, Ashley Rose, Woodleys



Also a photo- and some more of her words just to cement my case:

"We were able to visit Dena at her store on the way to Charleston. Of course, we both had to walk away from the store with some bags of stuff. As I said before, my sister and I both love stuff!!!"



Happy to award this to you LeighAnn- It takes a shopper to know and appreciate another shopper!!!! Enjoy and you make me proud!





Now before there is further uproar from the other trouble maker in this group- I'm going to hand out another fabulous award to...............
Dena

I'm also thrilled to present Dena with the very honorable:


THE PEOPLE WHO PARTY TOO MUCH BUT DON'T WANT TO ADMIT THAT THEY PARTY TOO MUCH AWARD!

I bet you never thought you'd reach that high and lofty goal did you?!!

Again, I have done research and I present to you the following evidence out of her own mouth:
"We did rock it out so hard that the policeman came and shut our party down!"


Also- a picture for your consideration:


Now this is not a picture of Dena- but look at the hooligans that she associates with- definitely a cause for concern!

She has also mentioned on her blog that she partied pretty hard with the doodlebops as well. I don't know this for sure, but I'm guessing if there's any partying activity Dena will be around there somewhere!

Maybe that's what keeps her so young- perhaps I need to find a Doodlebop party near me and I wouldn't feel so old!

So there you have it- 2 awards for 2 fabulous people! Enjoy girls!
Whew- after all that research and investigating of suspicious behavior- not to mention photo shopping all those awards- I'm going to now go put my feet up and eat a bon bon.... Shoot- I guess I'd have to actually have bon bons around here for that to happen.



post signature

8 comments:

God's girl said...

You are too funny. How in the world did you come up with all those awards?! How fun.

Much love,
Angela

Terri said...

They both deserve them. Now you probably deserve an award for awarding others!

Mari said...

Those rewards are well deserved. I'm afraid that Terri may be right though - you never know what sort of "award" you may get in response!

The Birds Nest said...

Dena called me tonight to tell me to check your blog. We were laughing so hard!! You rock!! That is so great!! I LOVE my award!!! We have to have a bloggiefriend retreat at my new house when I move in:)

Cheri said...

LeighAnn- You're right- we really do have to have a get together! I think we'd all lose 5 pounds just from all the laughter that would happen!

LeslieW. said...

THOSE ARE SOOOOO PERFECT THAT I CANNOT STAND IT!!! I love it, great job girls!

Laura said...

Those are great! You're so very creative!

Dena said...

Out of ALL the awards I've gotten (and I've gotten plenty hahahahah) THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!!! I LOVE it - you have hit the nail on the head for all three of us - I call Leigh Ann the Connoisseur of Crap - that girl do like to shop and I must admit I am a closet partier - but hey with the hooligans i hang with how can I not be - oh the peer pressure - hahahahahah - they would say i am the ring leader!
Sooooo FUN! I had to call Leigh Ann last night to make sure she saw it so i could hear her laugh!
Thanks - it is SUCH an honor!