Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Anyone for a little boxing??

Mark has been wanting to play the WII with Nick for awhile and just hasn't gotten around to it. Well Saturday night was his lucky day. We had nothing going on at night so out came the WII for family time.
It started with Mark and Nick going a round or two of boxing.
It was hilarious! I think Mark got a little into it: I almost got nailed a couple of times because I got too close to this action:







This was the result:

They were sweating when they were done- it's quite a workout!
After we saw them having so much fun us girls decided to get into this action- we felt we could benefit from a workout as well so we chose the very physical game of:


BOWLING

I don't have pictures of us because I was playing but I did take a moment to capture the end result:



Now you can see that I had a very respectable score of 124 however it seems my competition has much more skill than I do. Arianna broke her record and scored 147.
Halle however, creamed both of us with her record breaking 182!





post signature

10 comments:

Laura said...

That is so funny! I think I might have to watch this sometime - I think I would enjoy it!

Mari said...

Heather said she had a little workout playing with Nick Sunday night -She said it was fun!

Terri said...

I'll have to try to take you on again. Maybe I'm up for the cow racing!

Sandra said...

That's so funny and so much fun too :)

Zaankali said...

What a riot! I thought Nick looked a little "warm" in the picture. Too fun!
Smiles!

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Cheri,

That looks like SO much fun! We are in Alabama for the Thanksgiving holidays right now and my niece has a wii...my 11 year old son was playing last night and I thought I would just about die laughing...it was so much fun!

I am so glad to have "found" your blog...I enjoyed it!
Melissa

A Stone Gatherer said...

That game looks like alot of fun! It's better then the other video games because it is so physical. I've bowled with Jeremiah in the Youth Room. It is a fun family game. Mark does look intense!!!!

Anonymous said...

I started reading this on my bloglines and wondered what you guys were up to..ahh! Glad it was only a game and not the real thing.

My husband and daughter played tennis when we were in Texas. What a riot! My husband is an awesome tennis player and Lindsey beat the pants off him playing this game!

Unknown said...

That looks like a lot of fun, one of the girls I work with actually got into it so much she actually thew the piece you hold on to & smashed the console glass window that the t.v was sitting on.

God's girl said...

Ha ha! We love playing those games too! My KK is the best and highest scorer at bowling. My little one can go into another room and bowl and still get the same scores! :)
Much love,
Ang