Thursday, November 15, 2007

I have an author on my hands!

I just went into Arianna's room to get her laundry and on her desk was a story she was writing. It's called "The cleaning issue" Well I had to read it and I was laughing so hard by the end I had to share it: Enjoy this word for word rendition of the masterpiece I found!




The Cleaning Issue- By Arianna a made up story

Once there was a family called the _____ Family. There was a dad named Mark, a mom named Cheri, a big brother named Nick, a sister named Anna and another sister named Halle. One day mom said "Halle clean your room." But Halle just played and played. When it was Sunday her mom said to clean your room again after church. But after church Halle never cleaned her room. Then Anna came into her room and she went to mom and said "Halle still never cleaned her room up yet." Then it was a week later and Halle's room got messier and messier. Then that evening on Saturday, November 31, 2007 Halle still never cleaned her room. So mom told her she can not come out for nothing until that room is cleaned up. But she just sat their and did nothing.
Then she needed to go to the bathroom so she cleaned her room but all she did was shove it under the bed.


Isn't that amazing in that made up story how it seems a little too real and what a well behaved child that Anna character is in the story. The Halle character seems to irritate the Anna character a bit by her obviously messy ways and not obeying her mom!
Wow- I'm so glad that is a made up story!!!!!!




post signature

8 comments:

Terri said...

Ahh, if only we all had Anna's in our home. That seems like a perfect child!

Laura said...

Hmmm... I don't know whether to call her creative or just truthful! I'm sure that she is as perfect as the story portrays and that this Halle character must certainly be the naughtiest of the children in that family! :)

Mari said...

I'm glad none of my kids are as bad as that Halle character!
You better keep this story!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Great Story! For a second there I thought the author had spied on my daughter's room for story material!
LOL!

Anonymous said...

That is really funny, I like the end part where Halle shoves it all under her bed.

Diane said...

What talent! She really gets deep into the whole sibling psychology aspect of sisters...

Just wait, she might be a writer one day... and/or a mom! :)

The Birds Nest said...

What a great story!! She is a little hard on that Halle character:) A great thing for you to keep for her when she is older!!

Brenda said...

How cute!!!!