Thursday, November 15, 2007

Another Award

I'm sorry but I have another award to hand out today. I also apologize because you're about to hear some proud mom bragging going on here!




As I was driving Nick to work after school he says to me- "Mom, you're never going to believe what Max (his friend) offered to me!"

He proceeds to tell me that Max is going to the Newsboys concert with his youth group and his mom won 2 tickets but can't use them. If we want them he'll give them to us!

Nick likes Newsboys but he knows I love them and he told me that he wants Me and Mark to go because we deserve them! He is such a good kid- I don't know what we did to deserve him, whatever it is we're thankful!

So you can think of us Sunday at 6:00- get ready- we're going to be in row 9- at the Newsboys concert. It's supposed to be extra special because it's the last concert of their tour. I'm so stinkin excited I can't stand it! The bummer is they don't allow cameras so I won't be able to take any pictures.

Thanks Nick - we love you very much!





post signature

9 comments:

A Stone Gatherer said...

Wow, and Wowwy! That sounds great!!! What a nice unselfish son!!

Melissa said...

how fun! i'll be thinking of you!!!

Mari said...

That was so nice of him! I know you'll have fun!

The Birds Nest said...

What a great son!! That was so thoughtful. I hope you have a fantastic time!!

Brenda said...

What a great kid!!

I can't believe how close I was! LOL!!!!! hee hee hee!! Have fun Mark!! :)

Not that I am jealous in the least!!

Actually I hope you both have a blast! You do deserve it!!

Laura said...

Wow! He is a very good son! (But we knew that already!) I hope you have a good time.

Diane said...

Woo-hoo!! Have a great time with your hubby!! How cool is that of Nick to do for you?!

Terri said...

You'll have a good time, I'm sure. That was really nice of him to do.

I'm Tara. said...

I have a whole category on my blog called bragging again - or something like that. Brag away!! What a special gift - and what a great little guy!! I'm envious - I adore the Newsboys!! I'm expecting a full report - and you can always have Nick take a picture of YOU before you leave! :)