Friday, March 16, 2007

Yeah- It's Friday!!!

I'm so excited for tonight. Terri, Mari, Laura, Heather and I are going scrapbooking till midnight tonight. I hope I get something accomplished besides laughter. The other women there don't know what's ahead of them with all of us together.
Last night I was getting concerned though. Right after supper I got a headache and even though I took Tylenol it didn't go away. By 9:30 I was pretty miserable and my stomach was even getting upset. I was worried I was getting the flu because we were exposed to it by a girl in our Wednesday night class. I'm thinking please, please not today!!!! I feel better this morning and I'm so relieved!!
I'll post some pictures next week.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! We've been too excited for this for anyone to be sick! See you tonight!