Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Circus




It's now 1:00 and I just realized I forgot to post this morning!
Mark and Halle went to the circus last Wednesday on a school field trip. Luckily for Mark there were a few fathers on this outing- the other 2 times he went it was him and other moms!
They had a really good time. Halle fell asleep half way through- shocking I know- the cannon woke her up at the end.
When she got home I asked her how it was and she threw her hands up in the air and said " It was BRILLIANT mom!" I guess the first half was very exciting since she fell asleep soon there after!
I love the sign by the horse on the first picture- I'd like to get one of those for my house!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I did think it was funny that Halle was standing by a "No Whining" sign! :) She is too funny "brilliant." You should start a book just of all the funny things she says! Looks like she had fun though - except for falling asleep!