Friday, March 23, 2007

The job of a brother

Being a brother according to Halle means the following:


-The brother has to be available at all times- especially when he gets home from school and she hasn't had school that day- to play with her
-Sometimes the brother has to let the sister have her way
-Sometimes it's nice if the brother helps the sister pick up her room since it's a big job sometimes
-Most importantly the brother has to love the sister





I love watching the 2 of them together. They actually do love each other!! Who knew that was possible!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh. That's so cute! That should definitely be a scrapbook page. I always kind of wished I had an older brother to do those older brother things with me!

Anonymous said...

I agree - I was reading it and thought - "she needs to scrapbook that"! Mari