Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My wife is away

I would like to say hello to all that read this. This is my first chance to blog - the wife is away, the hubby gets to play, I mean blog.
I really do not have that much to say, I just wanted my chance to enter something. I am well taken care of this week with dinners in the freezer, lunch stuff in the fridge and the honey do list taped to to the wall so that I will not miss it. I will let her tell you later if I accomplished everything. So being the good husband that I am, I better stop bloging and get to work. Lots to be done before she returns, pluss I do want to play and loaf a little.
I'll try to blog one more time before she returns and I am again forbidden to touch her computer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark - I am impressed that you did this. I'm also glad to hear that you plan to get lots done while she is gone. Have a good week! Mari

Laura said...

Hi Uncle Mark!
I haven't been checking since I knew she was away, but Mom said I had to and I'm glad I did! I laughed so hard! - Laura

Terri said...

Mark,
I'm just wondering if the basement got cleaned. Cheri was worried about that.
She really didn't need that stress plus the extra stress that was given to her and me during this "vacation!"