Monday, August 07, 2006

Our new toy

The kids are so excited! We got a pool. We were going to get one at the end of the season but I looked online and they were all sold out. We went to Meijers to get groceries Saturday and Mark decided to look down the pool aisle. They only had 2 left so we now have one in our backyard. I was really impressed with how this helped my niece learn to swim so it'll be great for Halle. I hope they enjoy it alot since it'll only be up for about 5 weeks before it has to come down. They couldn't wait to get in it- this was a short swim since the water temp was only 70!
Needless to say I haven't tried out the water yet!
Nick will be surprised when he comes home and finds the new toy-
(He is gone to Canada with his Grandpa and Grandma. They take the grandkids on a trip when they turn 13!) I'll tell you all about it when he gets home.




 
  Posted by Picasa

No comments: