Monday, July 31, 2006

Will I survive???

Well I leave tomorrow for the cottage up in Lake City with the kids, my sister and her kids. My dad is up there already and my brother will be coming to fish with my dad on Thursday. This is NOT a huge cottage so it will be close quarters. This cottage is a family tradition and since my mom died, my sister and I feel like we have to go because we don't want dad up there by himself- beside the fact that our kids LOVE it up there.
The problem is that the weather is not looking too good. There is a big fence all around the cottage so there is no air flow and there is no air conditioning! I might die!
This is the forecast for up there:

Tuesday:
[Partly Cloudy]
93° F | 69° F
34° C | 21° C
Wednesday:
[Thunderstorm]
82° F | 63° F
28° C | 17° C
Thursday:
[Partly Cloudy]
78° F | 58° F
26° C | 14° C
Friday:
[Partly Cloudy]
77° F | 56° F
25° C | 13° C

I'm feeling a little better now because it looks like the cold front is coming 1 day sooner for there than down here. Thank goodness!
So while you're all sitting in your cool air- I will be having extreme air conditioning envy! I'm going to be so happy to be back home!!!
I'm not bringing my computer so no blogging for me( boo hoo)
I'll tell you all about it when I get home- if I'm not a puddle on the floor by then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll miss you and your blog while you are gone! Mari