Friday, September 01, 2006

Thank you God for families

I've pretty much always appreciated my family and I know how fortunate I am to have been born into my family. I am the youngest of 4. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. When I was younger, my sister Terri (who is closest to me in age) and I used to fight occasionally (my mom might have said a little more than occasionally!) When I got to be about 17 or so we were pretty much the best of friends. I truly don't know what I would do without my sisters. I can't imagine being an only child. I have seen around me other families that just bicker with each other and aren't close to each other. I think that is just so sad! It is my prayer that my kids will be close to each other when they grow up and realize what a gift they have in each other. I especially think of my girls- the face that we found Halle-(or I really should say Halle found us!) who is Arianna's full birth sister is absolutely a MIRACLE! God is so good!
I know getting Halle pretty much turned Arianna's world upside down but I pray that she will realize what a miracle that was.
Thank you God for the family you gave me and I pray that we never take each other for granted!


  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Terri said...

That picture is so cute. I pray that my girls will also be as close to each other as we are. I can't imagine my life without you and Mari.

Anonymous said...

I also love that picture. I know they don't look like that too often, but you know if someone else did something they would defend each other (like we did when we were young). I am also so thankful for my family. I know we are always there for each other. Mari