Monday, September 18, 2006

The rest of the story

Our last day in St. Louis we went to the Arch. It was really a neat place. I didn't go on the Tram up in the Arch and from what I here now- I'm glad I didn't. With my fear of heights I don't think I would have done well!
There's a really neat little museum inside of it- the kids really liked that.
We only had one small incident with the security guards. Mark of course never leaves home without his pocket knife so they wouldn't let him in. He had to run the knife all the way back to the parking garage. Maybe from now on he will leave that thing home!!

What a great weekend we had and I can't wait to go back to see all the other things we didn't have time for. If you've never been to St. Louis- I highly recommend it!






 
 
  Posted by Picasa

No comments: