Thursday, September 14, 2006

Happy Birthday Arianna








Well my little girl is fast turning into a little lady! I can't believe that it's been
7 years already! You started out as this tiny, tiny 12 pound 1 year old and now you're a petite 8 year old!! You are growing up so fast! I am so thankful that God chose us to be your parents. You sure do keep daddy and I on our toes- but you are without a doubt worth every moment. You are a very special little girl with lots of talents, personality, smiles, hugs, beauty (inside and out) and you are such a gift!
I am so proud of you honey- we love you very very much!
Happy, Happy 8th Birthday!
Love,
Mom

2 comments:

Terri said...

Happy Birthday Anna! Hope you have a great time tonight.Love you!

Brenda said...

Arianna,

Happy birthday!! You have grown into a beautiful young lady! I think tonight is your fun birthday party and I hope you have a blast!!!!!!