Monday, February 19, 2007

Ice Sculpture Festival

We went to an ice sculpture festival on Saturday. It was pretty cool and the kids really liked it. I don't know how people can do these- the pictures don't show all the detail but they were really neat to see. I'm going to drag this out over the next
couple of days because I'm behind on laundry and I'm getting a cold and apparently it's sucking my blogging brain cells because I don't have much to say so enjoy the pictures!
The sculptures are:
1. A piano- my favorite one!
2. A trolley
3. An Indian
4. A sand castle





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna told me at church that she really had fun here! What are these on? They look like they are outside - are they by the stores? And - how big are they? Mari

Cheri said...

They were outside on the platforms in front of the stores. They were about 4 feet tall.