Thursday, February 22, 2007

Carpet and Markers

What is this you're looking at you might ask???








Well yesterday I was merrily vacuuming the living room and I thought from afar there was a pink string on the floor as I got closer I thought someone spilled something. I knealt down to take a closer inspection and much to my dismay it looked like marker on my carpet. Halle came into the room and I asked her what is this on my floor. She happily chirped up that it was an "H!"
Then she realized perhaps by the look on my face that I wasn't overjoyed with her artistic ability on my carpet and started to backpedal. I told her you don't ever color on mommy's carpet and she had to help clean it up. I'm thrilled that with my "Tuff Stuff" it came out! I love that stuff- it works so well. Hopefully I won't need to use it again for awhile though!

1 comment:

Laura said...

That is a funny story!
You certainly are not a very nice mom though. You should be encouraging your children's artistic talents instead of stifling them! Okay - I shouldn't say that or you'll send them to my house with markers. I don't need any help with my carpet though - I have mechanics boots and doggie paws taking care of that just fine!