Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The demise of Badger

It's a sad sad day here today. Mack is still coming in at night to sleep because of the cold weather. Mark has been bringing him out in the morning but it was still really cold this morning so he was inside.
While I was eating breakfast he kept acting like he had to go to the bathroom so I opened up the kennel and opened up the door to go outside. I didn't know that Halle's very favorite stuffed animal(Nick gave it to her when she was a baby) was around the corner. Well Mack darted and grabbed it and ran outside before I could get it. Then he promptly ran right to his kennel and went inside his coop and deposited it around the corner and in the back where there is no way I can crawl in and get it!
I've seen him a couple of times from inside the house taking it out and playing with it so I know by the time Mark gets home there is no way it's going to be salvageable!
I'm not happy with him right now!!!
I don't think I'm going to say anything to Halle!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh no! I agree - don't even tell her it's gone. Maybe she won't notice...