Sunday, July 30, 2006

The best corn on the cob!

It's that time of year that we crave all winter- time for Corn on the Cob.
We all love corn on the cob and there's a place on the way to Mark's work that grows it and sells it on the side of the road that has the absolute best!!!
What a dinner we had- steak on "George" (Foreman grill- steak is awesome on there by the way because it's extra juicy!) and for our veggies- corn. No complaints all the way around the table. The pictures of the girls were "staged" because no one had time for pictures during the meal. Nick went to a friends so I couldn't include him- I'm sure he's devastated because he just "loves" having his picture taken.





 
 
  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Terri said...

I believe that a george grill is on sale on target this week. I'm wondering if I should check it out. I've heard before that they're great. We had to do our hamburgers on a griddle today because it was pouring rain and I thought to myself
"I should have a grill" The corn looks delicious too. Mine was great last week.

Cheri said...

If you're going to get one I would really recommend his newest one that you can set the temperature on. They're not very cheap- but I love mine!