Thursday, July 27, 2006

Men and Doctors

I think this is a fairly common issue- men won't go to the Dr's unless their life is on the line! Well I made Mark go for a physical and I made him ask the Dr about a mole he had that I thought was changing. The Dr agreed and said it should come off.
Mark wasn't thrilled! Well yesterday the time came for the big appointment.
He came home and I asked him how it went and he tells me that this was worse than the others he's had taken off- it took 3 inside sutures and 5 outside sutures to close up where they dug the mole out! Well that tells me that it was good that they got rid of it! I'm sorry he's uncomfortable for a little while- but better that than issues down the road! I don't think I'll get him back to the Dr any time soon though after that!





  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh! Poor Uncle Mark - that looks terrible!

Terri said...

Poor Mark - good thing he's tough!

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»