Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Chicago!!

I wish it was yesterday- we had so much fun!!! Mark's mom and step dad took the whole family- all of us and Don's kids- to chicago. We went on the Amtrak and then they rented a bus-(when you see the whole group of us you'll understand why!)
We went to the Museum of Science and Industry and then they just gave us a time to all meet up to go back so it was nice that we could just go as our family. It would have been crazy to try to go through all together. The kids loved it and it was nice to see each other again. We don't get to see Don's kids often because most of them live out of state.
What a nice day we had!
I'll be posting a couple of entries because I have lots of pictures to share!
Katelyn- I ran into Vic on the train and he asked about you so I gave him your phone number!!LOL



 
  Posted by Picasa

No comments: