Wednesday, July 26, 2006

We have our Christmas Tree all picked out!

As you all know I'm a very "on top of things" person. I'll give you all a couple of moments to compose yourselves again!!
Ready??
I'm happy to announce that we have our Christmas Tree all picked out already for the Holiday Season! The wonderful news is that it's in our garden!!
We planted 3 lettuce plants this year and it produced so much I didn't need it all.
This is a plant that I hardly picked any from and look what it turned into! Who knew that they turned into christmas trees if you didn't use them. If anyone is in need of a tree this year "lettuce" ( sorry I couldn't help myself!) know and we'll save one for you also!!!!



  Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow! I want one of those!! LOL just kidding!! That is too funny!!

Laura said...

I was laughing so hard when I saw this!! You should just let it keep growing and see how big it can get!

Terri said...

Is it possible to transplant? You know my garden stinks and I would like some lettuce for BLT's too. I also heard that you have a lot of beans. Could Nick pick some for us? We love them. (I think it's going to be dry tomorrow)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»