Friday, July 28, 2006

Just A Closer Walk With Thee

In My morning devotions this morning- that song was mentioned. It happens to be one of my favorite hymns. I just thought I'd share the words because it's such a great reminder that being close to Jesus is the only place to be. With all that's going on in this crazy world I want to be hand in hand with my Lord!


I am weak but Thou art strong; Jesus keep me from all wrong; I'll be satisfied as long as I walk let me walk close to thee.

Thro' this world of toil and snares, If I falter Lord who cares? Who with me my burden shares? None but Thee dear Lord none but thee.

When my feeble life is o'er. Time for me will be no more; Guide me gently safely oer To thy kingdom shore to thy shore.

Just a closer walk with Thee, Grand it Jesus is my plea Daily walking close to Thee Let it be dear Lord let it be!!

No comments: