Friday, July 28, 2006

beauty starts at a young age!

Arianna found rollers in the closet today and the girls so badly wanted to put them in their hair last night. Arianna did pretty well having them put in. Halle got sick of sitting still about half way through. Both of them were complaining when they laid down to sleep. They thought it was a good excuse to keep coming out and telling me they couldn't sleep! After all the work of putting them in they weren't
coming out! I remember sleeping in them on Saturday nights so we would look beautiful for church Sunday morning. I didn't like it either! I was thinking to myself- this is only the beginning of what you're going to have to endure as a young woman- shaving legs, plucking eyebrows etc....... Boy it's difficult being a woman- but I wouldn't change it for anything!
 
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»