Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Our very own Sophia

As most of you know, my niece got a new puppy a while ago named Sophia. Well we all fell in love with this puppy. I do hear however that she can be very naughty. At the museum on Monday we told the kids they could get something small in the souveneir shop. Halle found this stuffed animal and it reminded us all of Sophia except a little darker. Now we have our very own Sophia without all the naughty!!
What do you think of the comparison?







 
  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura said...

WOW! She does look like Sofie, except she does look a lot less naughty!! Sofie looks a lot different from that picture already too - she doesn't have her baby fur anymore and she's twice the size!! I know - my little morsel is gone! I do like your Sofia!

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»