Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Things that start with M

Sandra did this on her blog and I decided to play along.
She gave me the letter M.


The goal of the game - List 10 things you love that begin with the letter you are assigned.
If you want to play along just leave me a comment and I'll assign you a letter.

1. Mark- my husband
2. Mack- my dog
3. Mari- my sister
4. Mixed breed puppies- like Oscar
5. Magazine- Namely "People Magazine"
6. Manicotti
7. Malts- Mark makes the best!
8. Mexican Food
9. Morocco- would love to visit there sometime
10. Monkey Bread












post signature

8 comments:

Cherdecor said...

Hi Cheri, Send me a letter and I will play along.

Cherdecor said...

OOPS! I hit the post button before I was finished.

I noticed that you have a lot of interesting people and pets in your family whose name begin with M. I used to (when I could eat it) absolutely LOVE Manicotti.

Terri said...

Give me a letter but don't be sneaky and give me something like Q!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Cheri, great list! I think Mari is giving me a letter!

Jodi said...

Cheri,

I'd like to play along too! BTW, thanks for visiting my blog the other day and leaving a comment. Made me smile!! I'm new to this blogging world, so that meant a lot! Also, I got a soldier's name from Adopt a US Soldier and I just wrote him an email. I'm really excited about supporting him. He's from Illinois, where my husband grew up, so that was a neat little coincidence! Again, you have a great site!

Mari said...

Great list - I'm so happy I was on it!

Sandra said...

So glad you played along, loved your list :)

Unknown said...

Very nice list you have there. This game is all over blog land.