Friday, October 03, 2008

My hubby







How Well Do You Know Your Husband?
I saw this idea on both Ginger and Jodi's blogs and wanted to do it too!


1. Sitting in front of the TV, what's on the screen? Nascar or Survivor
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch
3. What's one food he doesn't like? kidney beans
4. Where did he go to high school? a school in connecticut and then his senior year at Hudsonville HS
5. What size shoe does he wear? 10 1/2
6. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? camera lenses
7. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Mancino's Roast Beef Combo
8. What would he eat everyday if he could? Amish frosting
9. What is his favorite cereal? Apple Jacks
10. What would he never wear? Hawaiian shirts
11. What is his favorite sports team? I guess Matt Kenseth Racing Team
12. Who is his best friend? me (and he is mine!)
13. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Complain about other drivers
14. How many states has he lived in? Two
15. What is his heritage? Dutch
16. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake? He would want a Bill Knapps Chocolate Cake
17. Did he play sports in high school? No- too busy working
18. What could he spend hours doing? Taking pictures






post signature

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off, love the picture. Secondly, I knew he must be a great man...he loves Bill Knapps chocolate cake. Can you still get those? Lastly, I didn't know he loved cameras. My Dave used to have one in his hand all the time. I guess he has passed that on to Lindsey now :)

Jodi said...

Great list, Cheri! I should have thought of Hawaiian shirts for my list, because I doubt my hubby would wear those either!

Mari said...

Yup = that sounds like Mark. I didn't know he was cheering for Matt though. I may have to do this one too.

Cherdecor said...

I love the picture. This was an interesting read about your hubby.
I haven't heard of Bill Knapps since we left the midwest.

Sandra said...

Oh I love this, this sounds like fun, I may just do this myself :)

A Stone Gatherer said...

Well you know your husband well! I'll have to give it a try!

I'm Tara. said...

How fun - I'll be doing this one! :) Oh, and how cute is that puppy dog? Wish Mack a happy late bday for me, too.

I'm Tara. said...

How fun - I'll be doing this one! :) Oh, and how cute is that puppy dog? Wish Mack a happy late bday for me, too.

God's girl said...

What a fun picture!!!
Love it!