Thursday, October 23, 2008

All I want for Christmas.....

Well if you asked Arianna that question she would say - to go to a Taylor Swift Concert.

Well her Christmas came early. On Tuesday night she had a special daddy daughter date because Mark took her to the Taylor Swift concert.
Yes- it is a big part of her Christmas this year because those tickets were not cheap!
Before I ordered them I gave her the choice of a normal Christmas or having this be most of her Christmas and she chose the concert. I hope she remembers how fun it was come Christmas day!

They had a great time- even Mark said it was a really good concert. I'm so glad they both enjoyed themselves!




















post signature

17 comments:

Nate and Brenda said...

Looks like they had a good time.

Maybe you could wrap up some pictures of her and put it under the tree to remind her of this! :)

Diane said...

Oooohh, I like Brenda's idea! Like a scrapbook type of thing!

Anonymous said...

I have no idea who Taylor Swift is, but I'm sure it was a rockin' time. My kids had a few special concerts with their dad and they still talk about it all these years later. What a great gift.

Sandra said...

Oh my goodness, I love Taylor Swift. Looks like Arianna had a great time with dad :)

A Stone Gatherer said...

What a great night for the two of them to share!

Rachel Slagle said...

i would have taken the tickets too! i love taylor swift. her new song - love story - makes me cry every time i hear it (maybe it's just the hormones :)).

looks like they had fun! and they took some really great pictures.

Sadie said...

Awwww...what a sweet and precious time with her daddy! Looks like they had fun!

Mari said...

What a fun Daddy daughter night!

Unknown said...

I am so out of the loop, I don't know who Taylor swift is but I love the concept of daddy and daughter date thing. What a great gift, I'm sure she loved it..

Jodi said...

What a great memory they created together!

Cherdecor said...

Ooops! I went to this girl's site to hear her sing and forgot to come back to comment. I am not up on who is who these days. I hope that Mark and Arianna had a good time together.
AND I hope that Arianna can remember what a great time she had come Dec. 25. I don't think I could remember even at MY age! hahahaha!

I'm Tara. said...

How fun!! What a special time.

God's girl said...

What a precious gift! How fun.
Much love,
Angela

Terri said...

Lucky girl - mine are jealous!

LeslieW. said...

Precious!

Rhonda said...

How wonderful!!!! My 19 year old daughter LOVES Taylor Swift. Her tour does not include our area this time, however we did get tickets to Carrie Underwood, which was amazing.

Cheri said...

thank you mom!