Monday, October 13, 2008

Robinettes

Well it's that time of year again. We always make a trip to this apple orchard every year. The kids look forward to the donuts and apple cider and also the apples!

This year Oscar also came with us and he was the hit of the orchard. Every one kept coming over to pet him. I can't blame them- look how cute he was:






We had a hard time eating our donuts and cider outside because the bee's were so bad this year- but they still tasted so yummy. Didn't have a chance to get a picture of that- we were too busy trying not to get stung!




I guess it wasn't only Oscar that got tired out from the afternoon!





post signature

18 comments:

Andrew Bruins said...

oooh, donuts and fresh apple cider. That sounds delicious.

Diane said...

That sounds like you had a lot of fun! Yummy!!

Terri said...

He is a cutie!

Cherdecor said...

I love the picture of your children sitting near the tree. That is a keeper for sure. Cider and donuts!
YUUUUM! Oh yeah, and that Oscar is a cutie too!

Mari said...

I want some cider too.
Cute pics!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Boy Haley can sleep anywhere! I love Robinettes's! Hate the bees that are usually there! Love the apple cider yummmmm!!! That Oscar is way to cute!

Anonymous said...

oh how i love that little oscar!
thanx for taking him to visit us ;)
~Kay~

Nate and Brenda said...

What a fun day!! Oscar is such a cutie!!

Nate and Brenda said...

What a fun day!! Oscar is such a cutie!!

Jodi said...

Glad to read you had a fun time at the apple orchard! And you do have a very cute dog! :)

Unknown said...

Cute dog, kids & blog.

~Sharon~
A Hoosier Family- http://hoosierfamily06.blogspot.com
Assembly of God Blogs- http://assemblyofgodblogs.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That dog is precious and so are the kids. Sounds like a fun day.

Melissa said...

Looks like a fun day!

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

What precious pictures Cheri. Your little Oscar is adorable. Those apple donuts sounds delicious right now.

Joanne

p.s. I am still working on thinking of H-words!

Sadie said...

Awww...what sweet photos! That sounds like a lot of fun, and so yummy!

Dena said...

I want that dog!

Sandra said...

First I have to say that I absolutely adore that little puppy, I want it :)

Second, I'm so frustrated with bloglines, for the past week I've been wondering why you weren't posting only to open up bloglines today and find 5 or 6 posts that weren't there before. UGH!

I'll be catching up for a bit today :)

Laura said...

He is too cute for words! And I love the pic of Halle and Oscar snuggling away! :) Fall is the best!