Monday, December 01, 2008

Important information to know!

I read some important info on my friends blog and I wanted to share it with everyone.
Apparently the sweetener in sugar free gum is extremely toxic to dogs. A very small amount will kill dogs in a very short amount of time. If you have a dog please copy and paste this link and read the information. Sorry- I tried to insert the link- but it's not working!


http://activerain.com/blogsview/811128/POISON-Watch-Out-for-This-Issue


One more bit of goodness for those of you that live around here- copy and paste this link and print out the blog page and you can go to Beans To Brew and get a free cinnamon roll.

http://activerain.com/blogsview/798094/Beans-to-Brew-Cafe-Allendale-MI

That should be enough to make you smile today!!




post signature

7 comments:

Terri said...

I've heard that before but it's a good reminder.

Marina said...

don't have a dog but thanks for coming by its so nice to hear form you ") love marina

Jodi said...

We only have cats, but it's good that you're passing this on. I think there are lots of common things that are poisonous to dogs and cats that people aren't aware of...like chocolate, aspirin, poinsettias, etc for example. Glad you're a great doggie owner!

Cherdecor said...

Does this mean that I have to stop chewing sugar free gum? Arf! Arf!
Really things that cause cancer in rats they take away from us so should we even chew the stuff?

Mari said...

No dog, but a cinnamon roll is always welcome!

meili_lo said...

thanks for the reminder!

saw u in Mari's blog and i'm inviting you to my newest blog, ANYTHING.SOMETHING.EVERYTHING. here's the link, would really be glad to hear from you...

http://any-some-every-thing.blogspot.com/

thanks!

Nancy said...

No animals here but cinnamon rolls are always welcome.. Thanks