Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Bubbles and more bubbles

At supper last night Halle mentioned that she wanted to help me. She started listing off things that she was going to do for me.
Later at night she came out and said she wanted to wash the table for me.
I got her a washcloth and got it wet for her and quick took a picture of her being so helpful!


I went about my business and later came into the living room and there was a very distinct smell- cucumbers!
And then the panic hit me- and I asked her if she was using soap. Yes she says- she wants it to be very clean.
Well let me tell you- it is very clean!!
I started with a new bottle of soap and this is what it looks like now!












Do you have any idea how long it takes to get that much soap off a table. Oh well- it was the thought that counts!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my goodness!!! I can't even imagine! That is a whole lot of soap...

Anonymous said...

I can see you had a whole lot of rinsing to do! Mari