Monday, November 06, 2006

Movie Review

What a fun day we had on Saturday. Mark was in Chicago with the youth group on a service project so it was just me and the kids. I decided to take them to the movie "Flushed Away." I thought it was a really good movie. Nick and the girls both really enjoyed it too. It had enough humor to keep both adults and kids entertained. It was extremely clean. I don't remember even 1 thing that was in the movie that I would have taken issue with.
The only frustrating thing was a goof on my part. I got tickets to the 2:55 movie. I got there at 2:30 got the popcorn and pop and went to go sit down. I handed them my ticket and the lady informed me we were very early. It was only 1:30! I haven't been wearing my watch lately because it has been giving me eczema on my wrist. I didn't realize that I hadn't changed the time on my watch because it's been sitting in my purse.
We had to wander around the mall for awhile but we didn't end up eating all the popcorn or drinking all the pop because you couldn't bring it in to Barnes and Noble and we wanted to look at books.
After that we went for supper and then to Meijers for groceries. The kids did really well- it was a long day- but very fun!

No comments: