Friday, November 24, 2006

Day after Thanksgiving


We had a great Thanksgiving day. My sister had the flu the night before and I was worried she wouldn't be able to be there but she was feeling much better so she could come. The whole family was together and we had a great time.
After the dinner we had a birthday party for Halle, Shaelyn, Mark, Mari and Laura. I forgot the present for Halle from Grandpa that I had at my house so Mark ran back home to get it.
She was very excited with her presents and Laura got a beautiful card with this on it.





I Didn't want to pass up the opportunity to thank her for that beautiful gift that she gave me at the shack.
Today we are putting up the Christmas decorations and lights. The kids are very excited and I will love it when it's completed and I can see everything shining at night. I love Christmas lights!

No comments: