1. Egg nog or Hot Chocolate- Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or put them under the tree- He brings our stockings
3. Colored lights on house or white- no lights on house but our tree outside has colored
4. Do you hang mistletoe- no
5. When do you put decorations up- the day after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish- caramal dipped marshmallows
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child- the year I got a toy (I don't even remember what toy) and it needed batteries and we couldn't find any so my brother Duane quick ran to the store with me and bought me batteries so I could play with it. In fact the store was closing and the doors were locked but someone came out and as they did we ran in!
8. Do you open gifts on Christmas eve- we always did as kids but now we usually open them on Christmas morning- depending on when we have church
9. Snow- love it or dread it- I love it for the first couple of months then I dread it
10. Can you ice skate- no
11. What's the most important thing about the Holidays- celebrating Jesus' birth and spending time with family
12. What's your favorite Christmas song- religious song would be
"O Holy Night" non religious would be "Sleigh Ride"
I'd love to hear some of your answers too!!