Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Oh..Such a dilema

Oh the choices I have to make- it's really a dilema I face.
What to do? What to do?
Now on Monday's I have to make a choice. Do I watch this:



Or this:


I absolutely love Dancing with the Stars but I've also gotten very attached to Jon and Kate also. I know you're all saying- tape one! Easier said than done. With our cable we have to have the show that we want to tape actually playing on our t.v.
It's ok when we're gone, but when we're home that's a problem when we want to tape one show and watch a different one.

I ended up picking dancing and switching back and forth through commercials.
My take on Dancing with the stars was that I liked Mario, Steve Guttenberg and Jason Taylor. Penn (from Penn and Teller) was the worst- it was uncomfortable watching him, I felt bad for Julianne- his partner. I can't wait for tonight to see the ladies perform.
If you watched it- what did you think?





post signature

6 comments:

Terri said...

I have the dillema tonight - American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Biggest Loser and Big Brother. Why is this on Tuesday when I have to be gone all night!
I also don't like Penn - he's always loud and annoying. I hope Adam Corolla can improve because we like Julianne Hough.

Zaankali said...

We don't have cable so I have never seen Jon and Kate but Patty has talked about it at coffee before and it sounds like a really interesting show. Maybe you should figure out how to tape it and then share it with me. Wink!
Smiles!

A Stone Gatherer said...

O.K. who are Jon and Kate? I don't have cable!

A Captured Reflection said...

Oh I am no help - we dont' get either here, I've never heard of option #2 and our Dancing with the Stars has all the New Zealand (Kiwi) stars - but man, I just CANNOT imagine Penn gliding around a dance floor with his plaited hair bouncing around - that must be quite something!

Will be praying for your Dad and Ann.

Your children are gorgeous!

Dena said...

oh - the dilema - get a DVR then you don't have to make the choice!

LeslieW. said...

I agree with Dena...it has changed my life and saves me time too! I LOOOOOOOOVE DVR!