Friday, March 07, 2008

And this is what desperation brings......



I can't believe I'm doing this however I'm about to post 2 pictures of myself.
I really don't like pictures of myself because there's a very strange phenomenon that happens to me in pictures. Whenever I appear in pictures, it's the weirdest thing, but about 50 pounds morphs itself onto me! Any of you have anything like that happen to you????? Please excuse the hair- I'm trying to grow it out.


Anyway, I've got absolutely nothing to blog about so I have to resort to my new glasses. Actually this has been huge for me. The eye doctor said it was a fairly big change in my prescription so I would notice a change. I also paid extra for the different lens material that helps with night vision and raining and won't scratch.
When I put them on, I seriously couldn't believe it. I have never had such a huge difference. I feel like I can see so clearly now- it really is fantastic!!
So here you go- here's the before glasses:


And here's the new glasses:





post signature

21 comments:

nickernoodle said...

OOOOHHHHH!!!! I like the new sassy glasses! I don't see 50 lbs added and I can see just fine!!! I do like them though and this way, you don't have to worry about running into any walls! ;)

Mari said...

I love those new glasses and the fact that you can see better is an added bonus!

Jennifer said...

Very cute. You are such a hip chick! Where on earth did your smile go in the pictures?
Smiles!

Chad and Tammy said...

I love the glasses! They look great!

Sandra said...

I LOVE the new glasses, and you are beautiful, wow gorgeous eyes too. :)

I'm so glad you posted a picture of yourself, now I get to see better what you look like.

Diane said...

Love the new specs!! They look great on you!! You're a cutie - don't let anyone tell you different!!

Love ya!

Nate and Brenda said...

The glasses look great!! I don't see any 50lbs either!

I love the new look!

I agree with Jenn though! Smile!

Melissa said...

I love the new glasses! They look great! :)

julie said...

I love your new glasses!!! And double bonus - they look great and you can see great!

Terri said...

How come your picture turned out good? I tried to take one of myself and I couldn't stand it!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Love the new classes, very sheik! I'm with you! I hate my picture being taken. I always think, do I really look like that?! You look great!

Bonnie said...

Love the photos !!! It's so great to "see" you ! The new glasses are nice ...

LeslieW. said...

They look great! I love them way better than the old ones.

Karen said...

Great pictures! You have the most beautiful eyes.

Anonymous said...

I love the new glasses! How come you look so mad? Is that the look you give your kids?lol You are tough!Come on give me a little smile!!!!See-ya soon,Patty

Nancy said...

Cheri, the new glasses look fantastic!!! I know what it's like not to see so good, my eyes are getting worse as I age, Ahem, but glasses are a big help. :)

~Just A Thought Ginger said...

You already know that I think you glasses are fantastic! I even told the ladies that I work with how amazing they look on you! I wish I would have been the one to help you pick them out, but you did a great job! Gotta love that anti-glare feature!

I'm so glad you posted your cute face! It made me smile and feel good about getting to meet you!

txmommy said...

I like the glasses, you have very pretty eyes and they frame them nicely :)

Angela @ Refresh My Soul Blog said...

I really like those glasses. I had to get some new ones recently too but am not so happy with them! Yours look great on you.

You are absolutely beautiful! I feel like my pics add much weight to me too! UGGGHHH!

Thanks too for bearing through my Walmart ramblings!
Much love my friend,
Angela

Jennifer Partin said...

You are so pretty----amazing how much you and Mari look alike! :)

Laura said...

Adorable! So cute! You know what's funny though- as I'm typing this, your page is scrolled up in the background, so all I can see is your lower face - and it looks exactly like my mom! You two are really twins I think sometimes!