Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I have a snoop!

Yesterday I found a present that on 1 side had been tried to be opened. I mentioned it to Arianna and she told me she didn't do it- by her response I knew it wasn't her. I pretty much knew it wasn't Nick so that left Halle. My only other thought was if Ryan (daycare) had done it because he's obsessed with my tree this year. So last night when Mark got home I mentioned to him that someone had tried to snoop into a present. Halle happened to be in the living room with us and when I said it she got this very mischevious grin on her face. I looked at her and said "was it you?" and she says "yes but it's ok because I still couldn't tell what was in there"
At least she's honest right??
I guess I have a little sympathy because I remember trying to snoop when I was little too!!

No comments: