Thursday, December 14, 2006

Getting a hold of Santa

I need some help. You see in the past years Santa has gotten ahold of me and asked me to do some of his work for him. I haven't heard anything from him this year and I've lost all of his contact information. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that as I'm usually very organized.
I did read however in my nieces Laura's blog that Santa has apparently contacted her and she has done some work for him this year. I just wanted to get in touch with him to make sure there wasn't anything he overlooked that I could help him with.
I really have to stop being so helpful but I can't help myself- it's who I am!!
So if anyone has any contact information I would really appreciate it because I really like to feel useful this time of year!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I heard Santa's not giving any presents this year because they're fresh out of dead squirrells up at the north pole!! (I hope...)