Monday, March 30, 2009

The newest member to crawl into our family

Oh the joy I feel (said with sarcasm dripping from my voice)
Arianna's class has been doing a special section in school dealing with habitats, characteristics etc of animals. To help them with this they got frogs, snails and crabs delivered to school. The great
news came when Arianna came home a few weeks ago and said they could have one of the animals to bring home! Oh how my heart leapt for joy! not so much.....
There was NO chance of a frog coming into my house- I can't stand them so we ended up with a crab.
Sadie the crab now resides down in Arianna's room and she is totally her responsibility. Arianna absolutely is thrilled so that makes me smile- the crab- she's going to have to grow on me- still not so thrilled on my end :)






post signature

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Is the crab a permanent family member now? What do the kids have to do for the school project or just take care of it??? Sounds like something I would have liked when I was little too!

TJ said...

Oh my, I'm on your side on this one. I'm not much on these types of critters. Have fun! :)

Rachel Slagle said...

yick... i wouldn't want to be in your shoes :)

Zaankali said...

Ick! Better you than me. LOL!
Halle asked for prayers for her new glasses but I can't remember when she said she would be getting them. I can't wait to see pictures.
Smiles!

Mari said...

Lucky you! Or should I say - better you than me!

Terri said...

Oh, she's so cute!!!

A Stone Gatherer said...

He/she/it looks so cute and cuddly though Cheri!