Thursday, March 26, 2009

Birthday Party

While we have Andy home we wanted to get a Birthday party in so last Saturday we all went out for pizza and did some celebratin!


Looks like Bob's having a good time! (sorry Bob- I couldn't resist)



Here's the whole gang



These 2 always have a great time together




Here's Andy


One of the Birthday's we celebrated was my dads. Here he is opening our present to him. Nick made that clock for him.




Here's a closer look. I think he did a great job!!





post signature

12 comments:

Zaankali said...

Oh oh, I see a cross in the clock in one picture and not in the other. Anna made one of those clocks too for her dad.

I love the picture of Bob! Nothing like getting caught with your mouth open.

Smiles!

Sandra said...

Looks like everyone had a wonderful time :)

Beautiful clock :)

Jodi said...

What a great birthday present to have so many people together! And great workmanship on the clock!

Mari said...

It was a fun night and I like your pictures! Nick did a great job!

Unknown said...

Your family always has such good time together.. The clock is fabulous.

A Stone Gatherer said...

Looks like alot of fun was had, but I'm not surprised! Nick you ROCK! That clock is gorgeous!

Nate and Brenda said...

I can imagine the laughs happening in that room!! LOL

The clock is wonderful!! I bet your dad loved it!!! Nice job Nick!! I think I need to hire you for some gifts!!

Cherdecor said...

I was blown away by that clock! It is fabulous! Great job, Nick!

TJ said...

Family & pizza - it doesn't get any better. :) Nice keepsake...

Anonymous said...

Glad you all got to be together with Andy. I'm sure he enjoyed the aunts, LOL

The clock is very cool. Nice job to Nick!

Bonnie said...

You guys are so fun !!! I love that you celebrated more than one birthday at a time !!

Cool clock !!

Growin' With It said...

"boy BOB"!!! you can only do that to a guy! what a fabulous picture of that family table...all full of happy, smiling people...you are blessed!