Monday, January 12, 2009

What's happening here

Just a quick update here on Mack.
So far so good. The pants seem to be really helping. The sore is improving and he's so much happier than with that dumb cone on. It's difficult for Mark because he always has to change the pants when he gets home so I can wash them and have them ready for the next day.
I know it sounds ridiculous but we love Mack and if this helps him then we'll do it!

On a different note- we're under a storm warning for tonight and tomorrow so the kids of course are hoping for a snow day tomorrow. I wouldn't mind it either- we'll see what happens in the morning.







post signature

9 comments:

Chad and Tammy said...

I'm glad to hear that Mack is doing better.

I'm kind-of hoping for a snow day tomorrow too. We'll see!!

Mari said...

Glad he's doing better! I want the storm to miss us!

Jodi said...

Happy to hear that Mack is doing better!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Happy for Mack! I don't think it's silly at all!!! That storm just jumped right over us didn't it, but it is getting colder!!!!!

Cherdecor said...

It says in the Bible that a righteous man is good to his animals so. . . . . you are doing the right thing.

Did someone say that the storm missed you? WooHoo! Our snow storm last Friday didn't happen either. . just some ice.

Cherdecor said...

Oh, sorry, I forgot that you wanted that snow storm. Maybe next time! =)

Unknown said...

I bet Mack is happy too!!! That's good news..

Rachel Slagle said...

happy to hear that mack is healing.

i would love to have some snow - it was 85 here yesterday :(

Terri said...

The things we do for our pets - we love them. Lexi is limping today too - I've got to call to get her checked out.