Thursday, May 08, 2008

Will there be any left?

So yesterday I posted about my toothless wonder. Well yesterday afternoon Halle comes bounding in the door after school exclaiming that she lost another one- that is 4 teeth in 2 weeks!
She better be careful or she's not going to have any left to eat with.
She did tell me this morning that she doesn't want to lose any more till after summer because she's afraid she won't be able to eat corn on the cob! Good thing 1 new tooth is already showing it's face.







post signature

6 comments:

Zaankali said...

I have dreams sometimes that all my teeth keep falling out. Weird, I know. Turns out I grind my teeth in my sleep. I didn't know this and my dentist suggested it one time when he noticed a lot of wear on my molars and I said I didn't grind my teeth. I came home a told Mark the "crazy thing" the dentist suggested and Mark said, "Jen, you do grind your teeth" so of course I asked him why he never told me this before and his reply was he didn't think it was a big deal. I thought that was too funny. I certainly tell him when he snores!
Smiles!

Shelly said...

She is sooo adorable. I love her comment on wanting to still be able to eat Corn on the Cob. So cute!

Cherdecor said...

Oh poor Halle, now that would be sad if she couldn't eat corn on the cob! She may have to get false teeth for the summer! Hee! Hee!

Dena said...

I don't think there will be - i see mached potatoes in her future!

God's girl said...

Oh girl! My oldest still has not lost the first one and is really wanting to lose them! :)
Blessings,
Angela

Rachel Slagle said...

wow! she is missing so many teeth at once! she is super cute :)