Thursday, May 22, 2008

7 Facts About Me

Here are 7 facts about me:
1. I only can think of 1 nickname I had when I was younger- my dad started it and I don't really understand it but it was "Luke".

2. I loved being pregnant and still wish I would have had the chance to do it just 1 other time without complications so I could have felt a baby move 1 more time.

3. I really really really love to laugh!

4. I work in real estate and never imagined I would love it like I do!

5. This is going to be shocking to most of you-NOT- but I hate the heat.
I have always hated it- even when I was a baby I got heat rash and still to this
day I can't stand it when it's hot out.

6. I love to cook and bake. If I could have a dream job it would be to own my own
baking business.

7. Some day I really hope I get to go to Hawaii- it looks so beautiful there.

I'm not tagging anyone- if you'd like to do it jump on in!




post signature

13 comments:

Melissa said...

When I open my bed and breakfast/resort...you can come and bake with me!! :)

Diane said...

If Tori's plans fall through to go into missions, we'll start a wedding planner business. You can bake all the wedding cakes and stuff! :)

Terri said...

I think I was remember "little juan"

Terri said...

I think I was remember "little juan"

Sadie said...

I loved being pregnant too. I hope you get to go to Hawaii one day!

Anonymous said...

So Luke, when you open that bakery in Hawaii I'm coming along to be your taste tester. Did you know that it's hot in Hawaii? NO, I'm am not going to stand and fan you either, hehe.

Bring on the laughs girlfriend. You have a great laugh and giggle and it's infectious. :)

Yup, I loved being pg more than anything and would do it all over again, too, even though there were some really hard times along the way.

LeslieW. said...

It IS beautiful in Hawaii...you must go!

Unknown said...

I'll be your first customer at the bed and breakfast with Melissa..
I wnat to go to Hawaii too!!

Dena said...

hawaii is too far - maybe we can stop on the way to see our nephew!

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

I was in Hawaii at the age of 18. Way too young to truly appreciate the beauty.

And I agree, when it is hot my temper is HOT too!

The heat is the pits...

Laura said...

You don't like the heat? I never would have guessed... :) I'm with you on that though. I hate feeling sweaty and sticky.

I hope you get to go to Hawaii someday.

utmommy said...

I totally loved being pregnant! I loved everything about it.

I want to go to Hawaii too.

I however, LOVE the heat.

Cherdecor said...

I would really like working in realty, but being pregnant? No! I am glad to be too old for that! LOL!

We were in Hawaii in 2004 and Alan will be going again next year. I am happy to say that I will not be going with him next year. I would like to go to New England again, maybe Maine.