Friday, November 14, 2008

I love this stuff!!!

I have to tell you about the best invention ever!

It's called Wall-Pops. You can find it at our local hardware store or I imagine online.

It's such an easy way to decorate a room. I wasn't even looking to do this but I saw it today and it was so cheap I had to try it.

Here's Arianna's wall before:



Here's her wall after I added the wall-pops:


Isn't it so cute!! It cost me: are you ready for this???

$24!

Better yet- they are completely re-positionable. You can peel them off and re-put them anywhere you want. I love these things. They have all kinds of designs and colors to pick from.
What a cheap, great way to re-do a room and in about 15 minutes!!



post signature

15 comments:

Mari said...

It turned out really cute! You didn't tell people where to get them though! (For those in our town - go see Bob!) Hey - I gotta help him where I can.

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute - I'll have to check them out when I'm in your neck of the woods! Terri

Bonnie said...

Those are amazing !! Love 'em ! Love the price !! And it sounds so easy to do !!

Chad and Tammy said...

That is SO cute!! I'm going to have to check that out!

~Just A Thought Ginger said...

LOL at Mari, I was wondering if that is where to go to get them :)

I want the words ones, but I think I need to order them. Don't you or Mari have them in your house?

Nancy said...

Hey that is adorable, maybe I could get some of those and forget about painting any walls

Anonymous said...

these are so cool, now i want some for my room!!
~Kay~

Diane said...

Tori re-did her room in pink and green and put these dots on her walls too - except pink and green! :)

Jodi said...

Sounds and looks like a great idea. And no nail holes in the wall!

Rachel Slagle said...

how neat! what a great way to decorate. and you gotta love the price :)

Cherdecor said...

That is way too cool! I bet Bob could start his own "on-line business."

Nate and Brenda said...

How cute!!

I may have to check them out for my girls room now that its done!!!

Elizabeth M Thompson said...

What a great idea for that fickle child who gets halfway through my artistic paint job on her wall and decides maybe she would like a seashore theme instead.

Sandra said...

Oh I need some of those for the kids rooms. Military housing means we can't paint walls or do anything to them, so this is perfect :)

LeslieW. said...

That looks great!